Wednesday, July 1, 2009

RE-Xtreme 2048

In 2048 I'll be 77 years old. Is this what I may find hidden away in a secret warehouse out the back of Advan. A perfectly neglected FD! Surely a few of the 300 000 or so cars must be around.

I had dreamed of restoring something like this in my retirement, but those dreams have long ago changed.

These days we restore cars that are basically the same. wheels, tyres metal engines.

But in 2050, what kind of replacement parts will we be installing.I can't even begin to imagine the fast paced 2050 and if I will make it that far. Maybe my fusion heart and carbon limbs will see me through.

If I get there I promise to look upon my time capsule internet and remember.

CU at the 7/7/2048 Meeting. I'll probably be saying something rediculous like....

"I hope I can borrow a particle beam charger to give the tribidium phosphate bio di-millions a hit.
No one seems to have one anymore."


Russ.


items courtesy of NIKE ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.