Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dirty Diana


I don't actually own any MJ albums. But my brother played them all the time.
But when I was playing guitar, I admired him for using awesome guitarists in some of his music.
Of course "Beat it" contained Eddie Van Halen.
And Slash performed on some of the dangerous album. "Give in to me" was pretty good and a few others also.
But it was Dirty Diana that hit the right spot for me. I was/am a big Billy Idol fan and when his guitarist, Steve Stevens was featured on this song, it worked pretty well. So I did have that single, mainly for the instrumental version on the b-side 3" Laser Compact Disk (remember those). The lyrics were probably about Diana Ross. Who knows.
I think the reason the clip was shot in the dark was to hide the wild hair. Check out the music Video. But it was cool then.

I guess no-one will ever know what really happened to, or effected MJ. But I know if everyone told me I was the best for my whole life. I'd probably believe them too.
I believe those who told me so far. haha

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.