Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl

When you see this logo, obviously ferrari comes to mind. The cover of Jamiroquai's "Travelling without Moving" CD release looks like a ferrari engine cover.

I think the first time I saw the Cosmic Girl film clip I was like --- COOOL! Production company + Diabolo + F40 + F355 + driving pretty hard.
Jay owns some pretty cool cars. Below is Jay's Lambo. It didn't fair too well on a london day.

Some of the tracks on this album, probably indicate some form of halucinagenic drug at work. Lots of Jamaican reggae and digital sounds with didgereedoo and ethnic influence, but it works.

But I guess the main memory I have from this album is that, its a favourite of a friend, he would always have it on the CD player as we did some Wangan or C1.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.