Sunday, August 30, 2009

Queen & Highlander

Christopher Lambert was pretty good in this movie.
"I was born in 1518 in Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. I am immortal. I cannot die." Connor MacLeod.

Sean Connery definately makes a hmmm "UN?" forgettable entranceWho?
I believe it was ... "Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez Chief Metalurgist to Chief Metallurgist to King Charles V of Spain"

The Kurgen is a champ. "Hi, I'm Candy." "Of course you are!"

Queen, Freddy and Brian MAY(Guitar Legend) Princes of the Universe kind of explains everything. . Who want's to live forever is probably the biggest hit.but I think every song on this movie's soundtrack was a kit of which Queen were a major part.
There were sequels but of course they were crap!
There can be only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.