Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Maker's Mark

I love a smooth bourbon.

It all started at university (OZ drinking age is 18) when a nightclub on the gold coast used to have a Bourbon Club. $1 Bourbon and coke all night. Admittedly they were very weak and cheap ass, but $20 or more later there was no doubting the effect.

I was hooked. A few years later I stubled accross Maker's mark. Pricey in OZ at about $50 a bottle. It is worth the extra.

But these days it seems marketing is going a bit crazy...

Ill have some bourbon coffee in the morning, play a round of golf with my Maker's putter and then eat some bourbon chocolate, smoke a bourbon cigar, use my pc with bourbon mouse pad etc etc etc

Forget that junk, just drink!

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.