Sunday, November 15, 2009

Latin dancing and Let's get loud


On a trip to Mexico I went to a bar in a small town Oxaca. I ordered my beer "Dos Equis Clara Por Fabor." Anyway, the club was filled with latin music and people spinning everywhere.

After about 10 mins of watching this the music changed to modern pop and the mood died. No one was dancing, and it seemed most people left. Kind of like a western nightclub before everyone gets drunk.. Boring.

So as I waited to get drunk I wondered what this dance was. Salsa...?

I did eventually learn a lot of Salsa and others but subsequently forgotten.
I must have heard This JLO song about 5000 billion times in the studio.

It's fun and you can be cool with just a few steps and you don't have to go for the competition style either. May have to dust off the shoes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.