Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dont Pretend


OK, Today at work some music was around, and someone asked If I knew the words to this song.

So I just started singing it. How do I remember it... Well I was 8 years old in 1979 and while I was not too interested in girls yet... I guess my older brother was. Because his record collection was filling with hot chicks of the 70's.

Chrissie Hynde from The Pretenders was filling our shared room every moment and I guess he thought she was singing straight to him. "I gotta have some of your attention."

I do remember being at elementary school though, and my female teacher was singing it. I think she was a little surprised when I started singing with her. Haha. thats an old memory.

"Got a new skank... gonna reet"???? WTF

I watched the video again.... dude... check the boat suspension on the pink caddie when it stops. Elegance... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.