Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Sudden Death Love Electric Sun Cult


Ian Astbury... is a Revolution and The cult have basically simple music that sounds great.

The LOVE album launched these guys in the UK but before that their music of the Sudden / Death Cult was still awesome. Resurrection Joe... Funky Awesome Heavy Cool!

"Hot Sticky Scenes... You know what I mean!" Rain.

But the kicker was She sells Sanctuary & Live in 1985! The Howling Mix was also released.

Most of these songs are similar as guitarist Billy Duffy was uniquely cool, Jamie Stewart kicked in too.




Love Removal Machine launched the ELECTRIC Era and The Album art continued their themed album releases.

Wild Flower

Lil' Devil

I loved the artwork and copied it onto my guitars and cases.

After this he kind of got better.,

Edie brought them more mainstream success after they cleaned up a bit and Billy got much better for the Sonic Temple. I pre-ordered and got the T-Shirt.
I must have played it 100000000 times. But purists like me love the rawness of the early stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.