Monday, June 29, 2009

TGRacing Prelude

I am currently spending all my cash to participate in an endurance race with a bunch of friends in Japan. So my other car projects are on hold. The roadster shouldn't really be modified anyway, so it's a good excuse.

The first event is a 12hr endurance event that I photographed last year. This time I want to get involved. I have designed the graphics for the car and slowly getting them sorted.

The car is a Prelude 2.2 Type S and is currently undergoing transformation to production car race spec. It should prove a solid and reliable car.

Wish us luck and follow the preparation and action here on the TG-R Datalog blog..

I have a new Arai GP5 WP Helmet on it's way and that should be handy for future track excursions.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.