Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ibanez Chrome Boy

As a Guitarist. I used to dream of becoming a Joe Satriani like figure with radical chops and screaming riffs with deft touch and ultimate guitar control. However these days I rarely pick one up.

Part of the dream was always to have the ultimate guitar. While a few take my fancy, like a PRS flying dove like Santana plays or a Zemekis semi-acoustic. It's the Ibanez chrome boy that sits atop all.

See it and Joe in action here.

The JS10th Aniversary Chrome boy represents 10 years of collaboration with Satriani and Ibanez. Check the registry if you feel like buying one for me. go ahead, I'll take good care of it.

The 20th edition is recently released. cool, but it's got nothing on the 10th. Cool video on the site.
Note: Marty Friedman is in Japan full time these days. Often rippin it on Japanese TV.


Recently, I'm missing music. Support my old friend Cam and the Daisycutters.

When i was playing a lot, I created my own version of a "Black Dog" years ago when I had an Ibanez RG series. Paint pens did the trick. Would match well with this Jemini distortion pedal.

Bow to the legends.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.