Monday, June 21, 2010

Tim Tam - White

The Aussie Tim Tam is awesome.

No. It's just a chockolate biscuit with some more chock on it. And Very Sweet.

Of course, I love white because I am a white chocolate fiend. I don't often buy them because I simply eat the whole pack. Cold is best, straight from the fridge.

But If I have to eat an original one. Sucking coffee through one like a straw is delicious. The whole thing melts and you have to down it quickly and lick the remaining warm chock from your fingers.
I'd recommend double coat for this as they stay in form a little longer.

Natalie Imbruglia can demonstrate. Double YUM!

Some people call this the tim tam slam, but I just call it, sucking coffee through a tim tam.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to add.

Add it here....

Russ.